Best Sellers

Saturday, September 30, 2017

November Big Names

Time to share some news. I am retiring on October 20th and I do not know if the blog will be continuing. I am sure the new person will find other ways to share information after I leave. I do, however, want to do at least this entry and one more to ensure you have some information through November. This one will be really short - kind of the way my time at work is. Just really the big name authors, the titles of the books and the date they are coming out. I think you know what kind of thing they write.

So:
Danielle Steel has Past Perfect coming out on November 28, 2017.

David Baldacci has End Game. the fifth in the Will Robie series, coming out on November 14, 2017/

Lee Child has The Midnight Line, the twenty second in the Jack Reacher series, coming out on November 7, 2017.

Mary Higgins Clark has Every Breath You Take, which was originally called Snow White, Deadly Night, coming out on November 7, 2017

Clive Cussler has Typhoon Fury, the twelfth in the Oregon Files series, coming out on November 7, 2017

Janet Evanovich has Hardcore Twenty Four, the (take a guess) ahhh twenty fourth in the Stephanie Plum series, coming out on November 14, 2017

James Patterson has The People vs Alex Cross, the twenty fifth in the Alex Cross series, coming out on November 20, 2017.

Next week I hope I have time to get into more of the plot of the less well known authors. One more than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment